One of the great non-surgical substitute cellulite treatments is the Synergie cellulite treatment. It is effective in sculpting the body and in reducing cellulite. Aside from these, the Synergie treatment for cellulite is also capable of giving the best possible stretching, pressure, and stimulation to subcutaneous tissues. These benefits cannot be attained by mere traditional massages. If you go through a series of Synergie treatments for cellulite, you will surely be able to feel and see your skin improve and your body will become shapelier.
How Synergie Treatment for Cellulite Works
The machine used in Synergie cellulite treatment is approved by the FDA so you do not have to worry. This treatment is proven by studies to significantly decrease inches and to smoothen the skin in areas being treated. The so-called Vacuum Massage Technology is utilized by the Synergie cellulite treatment.
The said technology is a combination of suction and pressure techniques. These methods cause the fluids, which is responsible for cellulite development, found in fat cells to be discharged. The suction and pressure techniques can also boost lymphatic drainage and circulation of blood.
Benefits of Synergie Cellulite Treatment
So many testimonies talk about the benefits that can be attained from Synergie treatment for cellulite. The advantages of using this treatment go beyond the reduction of cellulite. Here are some of the treatment’s benefits.
1. The immune system can be improved when using Synergie treatment for cellulite.
2. Stretch marks and scarring are also reduced because the production of collagen is stimulated.
3. Several people who have used the treatment have lost weight although it is not exactly a weight loss remedy. This is because Synergie treatment is paired with exercise and diet.
Frequently Asked Questions about Synergie Cellulite Treatment
Since the Synergie treatment is popular, people who are not familiar with it have questions which they want answered. For your curiosity, the most asked questions will be answered below.
• HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I HAVE SYNERGIE TREATMENT FOR CELLULITE? The complete Synergie treatment program is consisted of a twice-a-week session during the first few weeks then followed by monthly sessions for maintenance. A session can take about 40 minutes.
• WHEN CAN RESULTS BE OBSERVED? Once the session starts, cellulite detoxification also starts. You have to back the series of treatments with a lot of water drinking to further the elimination of fluid in the fat cells. After about 6 treatments, results are noticeable. A study was conducted with the help of 36 women who were undergoing Synergie cellulite treatment. After 8 weeks of treatments, all of these women were able to lose inches on the cellulite area.
• ARE THE RESULTS LONG LASTING? Following the first weekly treatment sessions, the once-a-month maintenance and treatments will minimize the deposit of new cellulite-causing fluids. The maintenance will also continue to detoxify the body and release fluids. With the help of living a healthy lifestyle, results will last long.
• IS SYNERGIE TREATMENT FOR CELLULITE AN ALTERNATIVE TO EXERCISE AND DIET? The answer to this is no. For maximum results, you can couple the treatment with exercise or diet.
• IS THE SYNERGIE TREATMENT PAINFUL? No it is not. And because of this is not considered to be the same as the surgical procedures for cellulite that you have been used to. This makes this treatment one of the better choices in the market.
Synergie cellulite treatment is proven to deliver results you want and need. You do not have to go through painful surgeries or buy products which do not give you the outcome you need. With Synergie treatment, you can definitely bid cellulite goodbye.